Flexible gymnastics school software you’ll love
Udio’s intuitive and versatile school management system is designed to help your gymnastics school thrive. Manage your classes, automate payments and centralise workflows so you can focus your efforts on your students.
Class booking software designed with you in mind
Run your gymnastics school more efficiently with Udio, the software that lets you handpick the tools you need without paying for those you don’t. At its core, Udio enables you to:
- Easily manage student fees and payments
- View bookings and class schedules at a glance
- Directly communicate with your members and set up email triggers for certain scenarios (e.g. course welcome email)
- Run reports so you can make data-driven business decisions
Free setup and training
It’s quick and easy to get started with Udio which is has a logical layout, a user-friendly navigation and a step-by-step help centre. Udio offers free migration and training so you can get started immediately.
Upgrade as you grow
On top of Udio’s feature-rich base module, you can add extras as you go to elevate your customer experience:
- Empower your students to manage every aspect of their account, including class bookings and payments
- Streamline the sales of activewear, accessories and equipment with Udio’s POS system
- Eliminate queues and free up your resources with a self-serve kiosk where students can confirm their class attendance
With no lock-in contracts, you can try out any of the extras to see if they’re a good fit for your gymnastics school.
I don’t know what I would do without Udio, to be honest. It's very intuitive and it's certainly reduced the admin time, particularly around invoicing - the process is just seamless.
Responsive to change
From staff sickness to last-minute lockdowns, Udio has the tools you need to suspend fees, reschedule classes and let students organise makeup sessions.
For schools of all sizes
Whether you run a single school or are spread across multiple locations, Udio’s cloud-based platform gives you the freedom to access from anywhere.
Support when needed
Udio’s resources include guided videos, phone support and a dedicated Facebook group so you can easily find the answers to your questions.