It’s a world that’s possible once you install Business Process Automation (BPA). When you know what processes to automate and you invest in the right reporting software for your business, you increase efficiency and minimise manual errors - ultimately saving time and money.
Two major indicators for automation include procedures needing consistency and processes that demand to be free from manual errors. For example; client reporting software and class scheduling.
Before you invest in online reporting software, consider the following when determining what to automate:
- Your business challenges
- Processes prone to mistakes and/or lack of quality
- Time-consuming and time-critical tasks
- Employee and customer satisfaction
- The number of tasks needing execution
- Planned or ongoing process and system changes
- What small and repetitive tasks can be automated for big impact
Here are a few processes to streamline your business.
Don’t let your essential documents slip through the cracks.
Automating files allows you to keep track of records such as process orders, budget approvals, sales, technology processes and project workflows. You can also streamline training documents and system instructions for when new staff implement existing office or software processes.
Client reports and invoicing
Client reporting software generates reports and tracks trends. It can help you make smarter business decisions based on real-time data and insights while simplifying client communication and reducing the time you spend on invoicing and manual reporting.
What you can do:
- Reduce human error and the need for human intervention
- Give your clients the benefit of automatic reports with more robust data. This allows you to reallocate saved time towards analysing and improving their numbers
- Track accounts and clients
- Avoid overpaying clients and suppliers
- Send automatic invoice reminders
Appointment and booking scheduling is a great way to improve your customer journey and automate your admin processes.
You can create classes, lessons or timetables, allocate staff, view attendance and promote new programs. Booking software also reduces no shows and double bookings. Streamline the process further by adding online payment options, which can improve your business cash flow.
Another way to create a stronger customer journey is to optimise self-service portals. This is key to increasing engagement because you can provide them with a higher level of consistency and accuracy.
What you can do:
- Offer flexible self check-ins
- Increase upsell opportunities
- Get rid of queues for your customers and staff
- Create easier and more meaningful interactions with customers, as staff have more time to engage with them
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Increase personalisation
Reconciliation is one of the most tedious tasks for many business owners. Not only is it heavily manual, but it also relies on accuracy to be reliable. If financial statements are off, it can cause a multitude of business and accounting problems.
Automation can do the grunt of the work. It removes much of the data entry and keeps your account records secure and compliant.
Other benefits include:
- Manages business complexity by creating consistency
- Prevents employee burnout
- Allows for faster data retrieval
- Ensures visibility and transparency of accounts
Who benefits from client reporting software?
It’s no secret the pandemic has forced businesses to speed up their automation and reporting processes. Digital transformations have increased across many industries, but the industries benefiting the most are lesson-based businesses, manufacturing and trading, swim schools, banking, health care, telecommunication and online businesses.